Protecting your future and your family through careful planning
Estate Planning Process
Tell us about yourself
Our attorney will meet with you to learn about your family, your specific needs, and answer all of your Estate Planning questions.
Sign your documents
Once our attorney has drafted your Estate Plan, he will meet with you so you can sign it. You will receive a detailed explanation of each document.
That’s it! You will now have an Estate Plan that will protect you for years to come.
- Both in-person appointments can be done within the comforts of your home or office. Our attorney is available to travel to you. Services are offered to Riverside, Orange, and San Diego Counties.
- Our office does not use paralegals or legal secretaries.
- Your Estate Plan will be drafted by your attorney – not a paralegal.
- Your calls will be answered by your attorney – not a legal secretary.
- Our attorney is available to meet with you on nights and weekends. We understand that it can be difficult to meet during the typical 9-5 work day. Or maybe you have young children and it’s easier to meet “after bedtime”. We’ll make this easy for you.